Become a conservation leader by promoting the development of Healthy Forests.
Advocate for the health and future of the Abundant Wildlife you support through our mission.
Be the Voice for Conservation Ethic that values and protects our wildlife and natural resources.
- A Conversation About RGS & AWS with Ron Boehme on The Hunting Dog Podcast
- You’re Asking, We’re Answering
- The Ruffed Grouse Society Model of Working Forests
- Ruffed Grouse Society & American Woodcock Society Announces Re-Structure
- Young Forest Initiative Creating Habitat for Grouse and Woodcock in New York – RGS
The Spring Issue
Vol. 31 | Issue 1
- Greatest Conservation Need
- A Woodcock Hunt
- Migration Research Update
The Fall 2018 Issue
Vol. 30 | Issue 3
- Remembering the Grouse Hunters
- Leaders in Forest Conservation
- Passing the Torch Forward
The Summer 2018 Issue
Vol. 30 | Issue 2
- A Tale of Tails
- 2017 Annual Report
- Doing Right for our Land
Established in 1961, the Ruffed Grouse Society is North America’s foremost conservation organization dedicated to preserving our sporting traditions by creating healthy forest habitat for ruffed grouse, American woodcock and other wildlife. RGS works with landowners and government agencies to develop critical habitat utilizing scientific management practices.