Become a conservation leader by promoting the development of Healthy Forests.
Advocate for the health and future of the Abundant Wildlife you support through our mission.
Be the Voice for Conservation Ethic that values and protects our wildlife and natural resources.
News & Updates
- America’s hunters and anglers lead by example in the fight for conservation
- Wisconsin members: Your voice is needed!
- Working Lands for Wildlife — The Long View: Sustaining Our Oak Forests
- Ruffed Grouse Society & American Woodcock Society partner with onX Hunt to support our mission for healthy forests and abundant wildlife
- Ben Larson hired as Forest Conservation Director for RGS & AWS Mid-Atlantic Region
Spring 2021 Issue
Vol. 33 | Issue 1
- The Ruffed Grouse – 90 Years
- A Special Woodcock
- Generations in the Woods
Established in 1961, the Ruffed Grouse Society is North America’s foremost conservation organization dedicated to preserving our sporting traditions by creating healthy forest habitat for ruffed grouse, American woodcock and other wildlife. RGS works with landowners and government agencies to develop critical habitat utilizing scientific management practices.
Join and Stay Informed