We hope everyone is ready, today we’re launching the Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society (RGS/AWS) 2021 Conservation Calendar Contest. Dust off the best photos of your grouse and woodcock dogs and let’s see ’em. Everyone loves a bird dog, right?
How to enter:
Photo Submission Duration: July 6, 2019, through July 16, 2020 (11 days), participants can submit high-resolution photos of their hunting dogs to the 2020 Conservation Calendar Contest by:
- posting their photo and tagging Ruffed Grouse Society on Facebook or Instagram, along with using #RGS2021.
- or by emailing submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All submissions must be an original photograph and must have been taken by the person submitting.
• By entering the contest, you grant the Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society permission to repost your photo on social media, reprint your photo in the 2021 Conservation Calendar, and use provided photographer credit is given.
• The Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society reserve the right to determine what photos are appropriate for this contest.
• Staff of Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society are not eligible to participate in the 2020 Conservation Calendar contest.
At the end of the allotted 11-day photo submission period, judges will select 25 semi-finalist photos.
From July 22, 2020, through July 25, 2020, open judging will take place through cross-posted photos on Instagram and in a Facebook album. At the end of the open voting period, votes for each photo will be tallied up (combined likes on both Facebook and Instagram).
The top 13 photos will be used in the 2021 Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society Conservation Calendar, with the photo receiving the MOST votes deemed the Calendar Contest Winner and earning the cover position.
• Photos submitted must be in good taste, paying the highest respect for any game birds featured along with the dog.
• Photos must be of the highest resolution possible.
• The 13 finalists selected for the 2021 Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society Conservation Calendar will be required to email an original high-resolution file, or send a link via hosting site such as DropBox, to email@example.com