Regional Director Position
REGIONAL DIRECTOR POSITION
The Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society are currently seeking qualified candidates for one Regional Director position in charge of fundraising efforts in Minnesota, Louisiana, Oregon and Washington. See the full job description below.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to RGS & AWS headquarters by email Employment@RuffedGrouseSociety.Org or by mail at 451 McCormick Road, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, 15108.
RUFFED GROUSE SOCIETY/AMERICAN WOODCOCK SOCIETY
POSITION DESCRIPTION: REGIONAL DIRECTOR
The Ruffed Grouse Society (RGS)/American Woodcock Society (AWS) employ a number of individuals as Regional Directors (RD) who perform these general functions within a specified geographic region:
- Represent RGS/AWS to volunteers and members by informing them of RGS/AWS programs and policies
- Organize volunteers into Chapters and committees to assist with:
- Fund-raising activities (banquets, shoots, hunts, youth events, golf tournaments and other similar activities)
- Manage and be accountable for the results of those fund-raising activities
- Identify individuals, companies and foundations capable of making a significant donation to RGS/AWS and bring them to the attention of the CEO and Development Director
- Recruit new members, Centurion Members, Life Sponsors and Gullion Circle members
- Educate their constituents via a quarterly Newsletter, e-mail, phone conversations and at least two annual face-to-face meetings with their committees in advance of their banquet.
- Always represent the RGS/AWS with conduct reflective of the organization and in support of all RGS/AWS policies and programs. Further the RD needs to “ride the brand” by wearing and using RGS/AWS branded clothing and accessories.
More information can be provided upon submitting an application.